Apr 24, 2020See below and attached. Any ideas of community needs that could be addressed by hiring dislocated workers in the county for temporary jobs paid by this grant? Also there could be a training component if appropriate. I have to turn in ideas Monday morning at latest to...
Employer Information: For Large Layoffs due to COVID-19 and other Resources for employees and businesses
Apr 24, 2020To Employer Contacts: If your company is planning a mass layoff (50 or more), it would assist the Department of Workforce Development (DWD) if you could provide employee specific information. This will assist DWD in processing unemployment insurance (UI) claims more...
SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to Indiana Small Businesses Economically Impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Apr 24, 2020Good morning, My name is Sherrod Schuler and I am a Public Affairs Specialist with U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Disaster Assistance. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to...
- Morgan County Loves Local: T-shirt Design to Benefit Locally Owned Hospitality Businesses
- Unemployment information and FAQ and other resources
- COVID-19: PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- US Department of Labor National Health Emergency Dislocated Worker Grant – ideas Morgan County?
- Employer Information: For Large Layoffs due to COVID-19 and other Resources for employees and businesses